RSS

豆鼓肉酱

Ingredients
300g minced pork (30% fats and 70% meat)
20g minced garlic
3 stalks of spring onion - chopped
30g of fermented black bean (豆鼓)
450ml of water

Seasoning
Soya sauce - 40cc
Rice Wine - 1 tbsp
rock sugar - 1 tsp

METHOD
1. In a hot pan, fry the garlic and black bean then add in the minced pork. Cook till the meat turn white. 
2. Add in the seasoning then the water lastly add in the spring onion.
3. Stew the minced sauce for 15 min. Dish out and serve.

After note:

I love fermented black bean豆鼓, I got those that doesnt come with salt so the sauce does not turn out salty. This sauce goes well with rice alone cos my husband who doesnt fancy meat sauce has many serving. My daughter likes it. She asked for more sauce but I like to thicken the sauce a little to make the sauce more watering. 
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: