RSS

Indonesia Sambal Chilli

I was very captivated by Indonesia Chilli when I 1st tasted it at Batam at Harris Batam Hotel. I simply cannot forget the spicyness of it. It is not the usual Sambal Chilli we had in Singapore, it is just so different. I wanted to get the recipe of it so I could impress my mother and in law and wanted to blow them off the seat.

I googled for "Indonesia Sambal chilli" or they also call "ulek" or "oelek". All of the recipe are make through motar and pounder so it will be blender too fine leaving some chilli fiber when you dipped into it. There are a few recipes that I have shortlist to try on, but not sure if I should get the motar and pounder for it. May be I will dropby mum place to pound my chilli.


1. Fushion Gourment

2. The Partial Ingredient

3. Spice Island
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: