RSS

Grilled Salmon Fish head

Grilled Salmon Fish head

Ingredient

  • Half Salmon fish Head
  • Teriyaki Sauce
  • Salt
  • Oil

Method
1) Wash clean the fish head, sprinkle with dash of salt.
2) Heat the oven for 5 min, grilled function 150 deg.
3) Oil the tray, place the fish head on top and brush with teriyaki sauce.
4) Grilled each side of the fish head for 5 min. Brush or dip the whole fish head into the teriyaki sauce before turning to grill the other side.



I couldn't get my mind off the taste of the delicious teriyaki salmon fish head after we have at JB Jap restaurant. There is no intention for me to get a fish head today but I heard a lady asking for salmon fish head from the fish monger and that give strike me to get one for the kids too. The fish monger only charge all his customers for $5 each salmon head. I requested him to chop the head into half for me.

This is a simple and quick fish dishes for family. it only take about 10 min to grill and 3 min to prepare everything. As for the Teriyaki sauce, u can always get off the shelf from the supermarket.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: